Join the WUNDERKIds Street Team
My fans mean the world to me. The readers, Bookstagrammers, bloggers and teens who have loved and supported my writing are the sole reason I got this far. So, thank YOU! You're the best thing since sliced bread.
If you love the Wunderkids saga and want to help spread the word about my books, the best way to do that is by joining the Wunderkids International Street Team.
What is a street team?
A street team is a group of readers willing to advocate an author's books. Wether by word of mouth or through the magical interwebs, street teams spread the word about their favourite universes, and in exchange they get treats, perks and insider information.
Though street teams are largely about marketing, I also want this to be a fun experience for every person involved. You will receive perks, bookish SWAG, early previews, gifts throughout the year, ARC's, advice (on writing and all things bookish) and direct contact with me and other street team members across the globe!
Wether you're a book blogger, have a big social media following, or you just love YA, everyone is invited to become a street team Wunderkid.
What you will do
Being part of the Wunderkids Street Team is a "no strings attached" type situation. You are not expected to do anything you don't want to do. It's all about having fun, getting the word out and cashing in on the perks. With that said, here are a few things that might be helpful:
- Tell people about Wunderkids. Tell your friends, your online communities, your social media followers and your local libraries and book shops. Spread the word. Spread the love.
- Post about Wunderkids and participate in Wunderkids photo challenges and giveaways.
- Leave honest reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.
- Help me promote new books during launch weeks.
- Write blog posts, record videos or come with your own creative way to get the information out there.
What you will get in return
Aside from my undying love and karmic brownie points for life, you will also receive:
- Exclusive Street Team giveaways
- Advanced readers copies, free e-books, and previews
- Access to never before seen bonus materials
- Direct contact with the author (that's me!)
- Shoutouts on social media
- Bookish swag (bookmarks, pins and other fun promo materials)
- First access to new Wunderkids products
- VIP treatment at any of my events
- Gifts throughout the year
- A chance to vote on character names and covers
- And much, much more!
All you have to do is fill in your contact info, and you will start receiving emails and become a part of the Wunderkids International Street Team (and the community that goes with it.)
Thank you for choosing to be a Wunderkid!